I joined Gary Gellin for a fantastic 18.7 mile loop in Skyline South Region of the Santa Cruz Mountains. The loop included passage through six open space preserves over 18.75 miles. We were fortunate to have a gorgeous spring day with great views towards the San Mateo Coast and Pacific Ocean from Skyline Ridge and Russian Ridge. Here is a short video clip and some of my favorite photos!
More photos and route after the jump!
- Toyon Trail (Portola Valley Ranch)
- Lake Trail (Portola Valley Ranch)
- Alpine Road (pavement then Coal Creek OSP)
- White Oak Trail (Monte Bello OSP)
- Stevens Creek Nature Trail (Monte Bello OSP)
- Bay Area Ridge Trail (Skyline Ridge OSP through Russian Ridge OSP to Rapley Ranch Road)
- Hwy 35 for a short section
- Razorback Ridge Trail (Windy Hill OSP)