A selection of adventure run possibilities for 2009 and beyond in Washington State.
- Ptarmigan Traverse: Tough to pass on this one.
- Mount Olympus: Shoot to lower my FKT from 2007.
- Lyman Lakes/Napeequa Valley: An area of astounding beauty covered thoroughly in a 50 mile loop.
- Mount Shuksan: An iconic mountain that has yet to see speed activity. The Sulphide Glacier would be a quick route.
- Isolation Traverse: The middle section is an enigma with sparse and conflicting info.
- Cathedral Peak: Long trail run to reach this extremely scenic area of the Pasayten Wilderness.