Once in awhile clubs are fun – most times they are not. Here are some reasons why they suck on so many occaisons.
- Inadequate or unsanitary restroom facilities: lines and mess = really lame
- Crappy music: really kills the energy
- Expensive cover: I’d rather spend it on climbing or skiing
- Expensive drinks: there is no need for 1,000+% mark-ups
- 70/30: anything over the threshold where it’s 70% dudes to 30% girls is bad news – this is sadly quite common
- Spilt drinks: Either on my shirt or on a slippery wet floor
- Bouncers and/or staff who think they are something special: no power trips allowed!
- Superficial people: please, get out of my way!
- Overcrowding: Bumping into sweaty people I’d prefer to not touch
- Aggressive and/or annoying drunk people
I wonder why people keep going back to these places over and over again (I ask myself this question)?
See more of my “top lists“: